Taco Casserole Recipe
1 pound ground beef chuck, browned and drained
1 15-ounce can chili-hot beans, undrained
1 9-1/4 ounce bag corn chips
1 1.5-ounce package taco seasoning mix
1 14.75-ounce can creamed corn
1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix ground beef, taco seasoning, corn and beans.
- Crumble corn chips and place in the bottom a 2 quart oblong or
equivalent casserole dish that has been lightly grease or sprayed with
non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour meat mixture over chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese over top.
- Bake an additional 5 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Top with sliced ripe olives, guacamole, salsa, shredded lettuce and /or sour cream